SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTED BY IRENE PERELLO
NOW OFFERING NO FEE
With only 35 residences and superior finishes, Edge Lofts is a unique collection of sustainable luxury residences that offers a more intimate & private lifestyle. Achieving the highest level of LEED certification, this unique building offers modern loft-style residences, a common garden terrace, smoke-free environment, and an abundance of green features. Each residence features energy-efficient design and appliances, Nest smart technology controlled heating & cooling, LED lighting and fresh air filtration systems.
Located in the heart of booming Northwest Hoboken, teeming with nightlife including; Pilsener Haus & Biergarten, Trader Joe’s, Hoboken Family Farmer’s Market, Bow Tie Cinema. Hudson Table Cooking School, Mile Square Theater & Hot Yoga. West Elm and Gravity Vault indoor rock gym.
Edge Lofts features expansive living spaces flooded with natural light, high ceilings, hardwood floors and sleek modern design. Fully immerse yourself in beautiful living; elegant, sophisticated and responsible.
- Central heat and AC and fresh air filtration systems in every home
- 10’3″ ceilings
- Energy Star Washer/Dryer in each home
- Reclaimed hardwood flooring
- Imported Italian recycled tile in kitchens and bathrooms
- Superior sound insulation with Pella floor to ceiling windows and Eco-Batt insulation
- Superior sound attenuation using suppress sound break Sheetrock
- Zero VOC paint
- Stainless steel Frigidaire Energy Star appliances and Caesarstone countertops in kitchens and in bathrooms
- Ducted kitchen exhaust fans
- Balconies / Terraces on select residences
- Open cell spray foam insulation keeps your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- 8′ high doors through each home gives a loft-like feel
- True Cast Iron Kohler Bellwether tubs create a classic feel with a modern look
Edge Lofts offers the finest in amenities and conveniences while providing the most state-of-the-art green living initiatives available. Edge Lofts is fully sustainable, common spaces include a resident’s lounge and private outdoor terraced area.
- Elevator building with video doorman, package room & cold storage
- On-site garage parking
- Residents’ Lounge leading to a beautifully landscaped common terrace
- Bicycle racks
- Photovoltaic Array (Solar Panels) offset common area electric use
- Pet Friendly
- South façade of building covered by a living wall of ivy for aesthetics, shade from the sun and insulation
- Sun shades on the Southwest and Southeast building corners minimize solar gain in the summer
- Edge Lofts is aiming to achieve platinum LEED for Homes Certification.
- Smoke-Free Building
- Electric car charger