SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTED BY IRENE PERELLO
NOW OFFERING NO FEE + 1 MONTHS FREE RENT ON A 13 MONTH LEASE! (ON SELECT UNITS)
With only 35 residences and superior finishes, Edge Lofts is a unique collection of sustainable luxury residences that offers a more intimate & private lifestyle. Achieving the highest level of LEED certification, this unique building offers modern loft-style residences, a common garden terrace, smoke-free environment, and an abundance of green features. Each residence features energy-efficient design and appliances, LED lighting and fresh air filtration systems. Nest smart technology controlled heating & cooling means very low monthly utility bills, a major cost savings to residents.
Edge Lofts features expansive living spaces flooded with natural light, high ceilings, hardwood floors and sleek modern design. Fully immerse yourself in beautiful living; elegant, sophisticated and responsible.
- Central heat and AC and fresh air filtration systems in every home
- 10’3″ ceilings
- Energy Star Washer/Dryer in each home
- Reclaimed hardwood flooring
- Imported Italian recycled tile in kitchens and bathrooms
- Superior sound insulation with Pella floor to ceiling windows and Eco Batt insulation
- Superior sound attenuation using suppress sound break Sheetrock
- Zero VOC paint
- Stainless steel Frigidaire Energy Star appliances and Caesarstone countertops in kitchens and in bathrooms
- Ducted kitchen exhaust fans
- Balconies / Terraces on select residences
- Open cell spray foam insulation keeps your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- 8′ high doors through each home gives a loft like feel
- True Cast Iron Kohler Bellwether tubs create a classic feel with a modern look
Edge Lofts offers the finest in amenities and conveniences while providing the most state-of-the art green living initiatives available. Edge Lofts is fully sustainable, common spaces include a resident’s lounge and a private outdoor terraced area.
- Elevator building with video doorman, package room & cold storage
- On-site garage parking
- Residents’ Lounge leading to a beautifully landscaped common terrace
- Bicycle racks
- Photovoltaic Array (Solar Panels) offset common area electric use
- Pet Friendly
- South facade of building covered by a living wall of ivy for aesthetics, shade from the sun and insulation
- Sun shades on the Southwest and Southeast building corners minimize solar gain in the summer
- Nest smart technology controlled heating & cooling means very low monthly utility bills, a major cost savings to residents.
- Edge Lofts is aiming to achieve platinum LEED for Homes Certification.
- Smoke Free Building
- Electric car charger