Chartier Group is honored to be the recipient of the National Association of Home Builder’s 2016 Award for Excellence in Marketing & Home Design for the Union Hill Townhomes in Union City, NJ.
The family friendly homes were designed for maximum functionality with over 2,500 square feet of living space, a chef-designed kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, garage parking, and a private rooftop deck overlooking NYC. Slated to receive LEED Platinum Certification and designed using Passive House principles for maximum comfort and efficiency, these townhomes were built with the highest levels of environmental sustainability in mind:
- Energy Efficiency: 70% reduction in energy consumption
- Renewable Energy: A rooftop solar array, generating 50% of the building’s annual electricity needs
- Flood Mitigation: First installation of pervious concrete in Union City and a 1,500 gallon storm water detention tank
- Improved Health: Energy recovery ventilation provides filtered fresh air and maintains humidity levels with minimal energy use.
- Improved Comfort: The entire exterior of the building is wrapped with a blanket of high efficiency foam insulation to eliminate thermal bridging and air sealed on the interior with spray foam insulation to maintain maximum comfort year-round.
Irene perello exclusively represents the Union Hill properties. Phase I is completely sold out, and there’s only one unit remaining at 310 6th St.,Union Hill Phase II: 3 BR / 3 Bath duplex, with approximately 1,840 sf, private on-site parking and private yard with NYC views. The building was designed and built to Passive House standards and is currently pending LEED Platinum and EnergyStar certifications. Click here to take a virtual walk-thru of both floors or even furnish it to your liking! Call our office to schedule your personal tour 201.420.7393 Click this link to view the virtual tour!